- The purpose of the Research Policy is to create an facilitate environment for research among faculty members, researchers and students in the Institution.
- To serve as an taken as a whole lead for Institutional Research Activities.
- To ensure efficient and effective support system to facilitate faculty members, researchers and students.
- To foster an atmosphere for undertaking in public useful research with possible for commercialization.
- To influence interdisciplinary collaborations at National and International level
- Intellectual Property a Part of our R&D Process
- Develop Intellectual property Rights (IP) in the Institutional level