The objectives of this Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Policy are to:
- Create a conducive environment in JEC for development of IPs.
- Provide a single window reference system for all the activities relating to IP generated through various activities carried out inside and outside on behalf of IPs.
- Safeguard the inventor’s intellectual property and provide incentives to the investors with fair IP management and culture.
- Provide legal support, wherever necessary / possible, to defend and protect the intellectual property rights obtained by the JEC against any infringement/ unauthorized use.
- Ensure that once the Inventors decide to explore the prospects of commercialization of IP, Inventors must disclose the same to the Institute, while continuing to keep the information confidential while / until patent application(s) is (are) being processed.
- Enable JEC to make beneficial implementation of such developed IPs for the benefit of the inventors, the College, and the Nation at large.
PATENTS E – FILEING UPDATE IN 2022
|Title of Patent
|Co- Inventor Name
|Design and Improvement of Solo Jet Nozzle and Investigation of its short staple yarn formation
|Design and development of Vehicle for armless differently-abled persons
|Mr. K. Ganesan
|Mr. M. Raghu
|Mr. V. Sivabalan
|Visual Analysis of Crime Hotspots
|Handwritten Text Recognition From Image Using Deep Learning
|Dr V.Seetha Devi
|Jaydeep Krishna B
|Surya Prakash P
|E-Bi-Cycle with Intelligent controlling system
|Dr T.Ram Mohan
|Improved animal feed composition and methods of preparation of millet with oil seed cake for increase, enhance in the weight of animal with special reference to cow, buffalo.
|Dr .L. Subburaj