The objectives of this Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Policy are to:
- Create a conducive environment in JEC for development of IPs.
- Provide a single window reference system for all the activities relating to IP generated through various activities carried out inside and outside on behalf of IPs.
- Safeguard the inventor’s intellectual property and provide incentives to the investors with fair IP management and culture.
- Provide legal support, wherever necessary / possible, to defend and protect the intellectual property rights obtained by the JEC against any infringement/ unauthorized use.
- Ensure that once the Inventors decide to explore the prospects of commercialization of IP, Inventors must disclose the same to the Institute, while continuing to keep the information confidential while / until patent application(s) is (are) being processed.
- Enable JEC to make beneficial implementation of such developed IPs for the benefit of the inventors, the College, and the Nation at large.
PATENTS E – FILEING UPDATE IN 2022
|S.No||Title of Patent||Inventor Name||Co- Inventor Name||Dept|
|1||Design and Improvement of Solo Jet Nozzle and Investigation of its short staple yarn formation||Dr.R.Loganathan||Dr.S.Rajendran||Textile|
|2||Design and development of Vehicle for armless differently-abled persons||Dr.V.Chokkalingam||Dr.S.Rajendran||Mr. N.Murugesan||Mech|
|Mr. K. Ganesan||Mr. R.Kasilingam|
|Mr. M. Raghu|
|Mr. V. Sivabalan||Mr. T.Paramaguru|
|Mr Madhan||Mr. L.Sunilkumar|
|3||Visual Analysis of Crime Hotspots||Mr M.kumaran||Dr S.Rajendran||Deepika G||CSE|
|4||Handwritten Text Recognition From Image Using Deep Learning||Dr V.Seetha Devi||Dr S.Rajendran||Karthick S||IT|
|Jaydeep Krishna B||Surya Prakash P|
|5||E-Bi-Cycle with Intelligent controlling system||Dr T.Ram Mohan||Dr S.Rajendran||Saravanan.S||ECE|
|6||Improved animal feed composition and methods of preparation of millet with oil seed cake for increase, enhance in the weight of animal with special reference to cow, buffalo.||Dr .L. Subburaj||Dr S.Rajendran||MBA|
For Online Grievance : email@example.com