- In accordance with the above-mentioned vision, Unnat Bharat Abhiyan will strive to purse the following:
- Develop the necessary mechanism and proper coordination among educational institutions, implementation agencies (District Administration / Panchayati Raj Institions) and the grass root level stakeholders to enable effective intervention at the field level.
- Select suitable rural clusters and effectively participate in the holistic development of these clusters using eco-friendly sustainable technologies and local resources creating sufficient employment opportunities in the process, harnessing multifarious government schemes, Customized use of existing technologies and use of knowledge as per the local needs, to improve the livelihood of the rural masses will be the key intervention.
- Reorienting the academic curricula and research programs is higher educational institutions to make them in alignment with the local needs to bring in holistic development.
- To engage the faculty and students of Higher educational Institution in understanding rural realities.
- To identify & select existing innovative technologies, enable customization of technologies, or devise implementation method for innovative solutions, as per the local needs.
- To leverage the knowledge base of the institutions to device processes for effective implementation of various government programmes.
Dr.G.KALARANI HOD / EIE
Conntact Number : 9444436281
Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
|S.No||Village Name||Faculty In charge|
|1.||Thottikalai||Dr.Kevin Bennet / HOD / AERO
Dr.T.Venkatesh Kanan / HOD / ECE
|2.||Vathattur||Mr.Sakthivel / MECH
Mr.Bharath Raj / AERO
|3.||Nallankavanur||Dr.R.Bharath Kumar / EIE
Mr.Karthick / TEX
|4.||Karikkalvakkam||Mr.M.B.Shanmuharaj / HOD / CIVIL
|5.||Punnapattu||Mr.Sathish / Maths
Mr.Poonaraj / CIVIL