About Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC)
Quality Sustenance, Enhancement and Excellence of education in institutions are one of the major challenges of higher education. In order to institutionalize the process of quality enhancement, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in 2021 at our institute.
IQAC is established to review and develop a system of conscious, regular and catalytic action to improve the teaching learning process, the evaluation procedure and the quality improvement of students and faculty.
Internal and External auditing of the Institute, faculty and staff members are regularly done by the IQAC for continuous improvement.
To create and ensure the quality culture expected at all round excellence at the institutional level.
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the dynamic force for leading in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and Administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and various activities on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles and their improvement.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution and also Prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic,administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
IQAC Coordinator :
Jaya Engineering College
Thiruninravur – 602024
Phone Number: 9942319276
E-Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sl. No||Composition criteria specified by NAAC||No. of Members||Members||Designation|
|1||One Member from the Management||1||Er.K.Navaraj||Vice Chairman|
|2||Chairperson/ Head of the Institution||1||Dr.G.Sankaranarayanan||Principal|
|3||Teachers to represent all levels. (Three to Eight)||4||Prof.M.Kumaran||Professor/CSE|
|4||The Senior Administrative Officer||1||Prof. M.Ravi||Administrative Officer|
|5||One nominee each from the Local Society/Trust, Students and Alumni||3||Mr. V.Kumaresan||Deepam Trust|
|6||One nominee each from Employers/Industrialists/Stakeholders||1||Mr.G.Vivek Anandan||Industrialist|
|7||One of the senior teachers as the Coordinator of the IQAC||1||Dr.S.Venkatesh Babu||Coordinator|
Program/Event/Quality Activities Organized By IQAC
|1||One Day National Level Seminar On “Outcome Based Education||06-08-2022||
Dean (R&D),Professor,EEE Department,Thiagarajar College of Engineering,Madurai.
Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women,Tiruchengode,Tamilnadu,India
|5||BRAIN STROMING SESSIONS||11-10-2021|
PS Quality Certification,Chennai.
For Online Grievance : email@example.com