Naan Mudhalvan platform aims to provide dynamic information for college students on courses and relevant information about industry specific skill offerings. This will enable the students of TamilNadu to get training in their chosen field of interest that will help them in achieving their career goals.
The objective of this scheme is to identify potential training providers, to impart various skill trainings based on current industry gaps.
Through this flagship program the students will be able to get trained and ensure they get jobs according to their skill sets. We will also offer career and academic guidance to students in state educational institutions.
Naan Mudhalvan showcases 2000+ institutes and consequent 300+ career pathways.
BENEFITS OF NAAN MUDHALVAN SCHEME
- A distinct training system will be formed at the college and district levels as a result of this
- The government has announced plans to establish a technical institute in accordance with industry norms
- The state government will offer foreign language classes with the goal of assisting students in obtaining employment abroad
- Additionally, with the aid of alumni, a counselling system will be established.
- In order to give class 11 and 12 students continuous instruction, a different syllabus will be developed
- In order to implement this program, it has also been suggested that each school establish a guidance bureau
- The government will offer the training both in-person and online
- A psychological counsellor and a doctor will provide advice on diet, exercise, and the overall development of the student’s personality, among other topics
- Under this plan, training capsules in robotics and coding will also be made available
- Under this scheme, students will receive spoken English courses to help them prepare for interview panels
- The purpose of this programme is to develop kids’ skills and identify talents, which will help to advance children’s careers
- Talented children will also receive an education through this initiative in state-run and government-run educational institutions
- The administration is considering providing 10 lakh young people from all around the state with the skills they need to realise their potential for the good of the nation.
Jaya engineering college took this scheme as chance to help stutents to learn new skills ans help to withstand the competitive world.
- ODD SEMESTER 2022
- EVEN SEMESTER 2022
- ODD SEMESTER 2023
- EVEN SEMESTER 2023
SPOC(SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT):
Dr.Seetha devi Head of Department-CSE-jaya engineering college