In order to develop the research activities, Jaya Engineering College – R&D Centre has been established and is functioning in this Institution from last several years. Significant growth has been achieved in various research activities including the following:
- The research publications in peer reviewed indexed journals
- The submission of proposals for research funding and grants
- The collaborations with academic and industry by entering into Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and regular progress in the collaboration activities
- Joint product development with industry / start up companies
- Establishment of Centers of Excellence (CoE) , acting as Research Labs facilitating research and product development by faculty members and students
- The faculty members qualifying as Ph.D. supervisors and guiding research scholars from Jaya Engineering College as well as other institutions in pursuing Ph.D.
- The faculty members pursuing Ph.D. under the guidance of Ph.D. supervisors from Jaya Engineering College as well as other institutions
The R&D Center is governed by a nominated committee consisting of Professors and senior faculty members from various programs of Engineering and Basic Sciences.
The research activities are coordinated by
Dr. M. Somasundaram, Dean – Research,
Jaya Group of Institutions,
Email ID : email@example.com,
Phone : 98400 99774; Whatsapp no: 98410 20782.