THE ACTIVITIES OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology (B.Tech IT) Started in 1998 Intake 120 Students.
- Information Technology Department shall impart to the educational, economic and social development.
- By developing the students, strong in fundamentals, proficient in technical skills, strong in ethical values and knowledgeable in applying the skills for the welfare of the society through quality faculty.
The following activities are conducted by the association:
- Arranging guest lectures by experts from the software industry and other leading universities.
- Arranging Industrial visits.
- Arranging aptitude tests, group discussions to help students prepare for the placements.