THE DEPARTMENT HAS WELL EQUIPPED LABORATORIES FOR THE STUDENTS. THE LABORATORIES ARE
- To be able to understand and handle design problems in a systematic manner.
- To gain practical experience in handling 2D drafting and 3D modeling software systems.
- To be able to apply CAD in real life applications.
- To understand the concepts G and M codes and manual part programming.
- To expose students to modern control systems (Fanuc, Siemens etc)
- To know the application of various CNC machines
- To expose students to modern CNC application machines EDM, EDM wire cut and Rapid Prototyping
The Lab has 60 Nos. of high end desktops connected in LAN, Switch based network for speedy internet access, High end software like CATIA V5R9, Pro-E, IDEAS 9.0, ANSYS 5.7.1, ARENA 10.0, SOLID WORKS 2006, UNIGRAPHICS NX4 (CAD), AND AUTODESK INVENTOR SERIES 5.3.