AERONAUTICAL DEPARTMENT PLACEMENTS
Out of 530 successful undergraduates 80 are pursuing academic, 42 in HAL, 48 in DRDO laboratories 6 in NAL 5 in IAF and the remaining have been placed in private sectors.
The Placement Cell is fully dedicated towards the placement of the students of the college in the best job available in the aviation industry. The Placement Cell will also be advising the students on various career options along with the latest information on the aviation job market. In addition to all these the Placement Cell will have the added responsibility of making the students ready to face stern realities of the job market. For this there will be some interactive sessions with the students on interview skills, group discussion skills, resume preparation and drafting job applications.
The aviation industry has grown tremendously over the years. Aircraft manufacturers are expanding their manufacturing units to meet the requirements of global aviation growth. The Placement Cell will be continuously in touch with various organizations to secure commitments for campus placement of the students of the college.
The College of Aeronautical Engineering proposes to have tie up with the following targeted organizations for campus placement.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
- National Aeronautics Ltd. (NAL)
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Pvt. Ltd
- Airport Authority of India
- Indian Air Force
- National Aeronautical Laboratory
- Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO)
- Aeronautical Development Agency
- National Airport Authority
- Saraya Aviation, New Delhi
- Asia Aviation Ltd., New Delhi
- McLeod Russell India Ltd.
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- Spice Jet
- North East Suttle
- Indigo Airlines
- Go Air
- Paramount Airways
- Different Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Organisations
Every year about 50 percent of our students are opting for higher studies in India and abroad.
The department of Aeronautical Engineering, Jaya Engineering Colleges Signed a MoU with Aeronautical Society of India and Rotor Aero Sports.