The Principal of the college obtained B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering in faculty of Mechanical Engineering from College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University Chennai. He has completed Masters in Thermal Engineering Madras University in the year 2000. He was awarded Ph.D. degree in the year 2006 by the faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Anna University, and Chennai.
He has 5 years of Industrial experience and 29 years of academic experience. He has an expertise in the field of Alternative Fuel & Emission in IC engine. He has published 118 papers in reputed International Journals, 52 International Journals, 26 International Conferences, 26 International conferences and 24 National Conferences. He has guided more than 5 PhD, 42 UG projects 24 PG projects, published 3 books and 5 patents He is a Life time member of Indian Society for Technical Education [ISTE], New Delhi, Fellow of Institution of Engineer, Fellow Combustion Institute He is an Anti-ragging committee Member of Jaya Engineering College. He is an approved Research Guide for Anna University, Sathyabama Deemed University, AMET University.
- Engineering Graphics, Maruti Publications, Chennai
- Work shop manual for First year, Maruti Publication, Chennai
- New Alternative fuels Lemon Grass oil as fuel and its effects on Diesel engine“ Published in Lap Lambert Academic Publishing. Press, Germany in 2018. ISBN:978-613-8-34241-0.
Approved Research Supervisor in
|Anna University||8320398/ 2006|
|Sathyabama university||41017 / 2008|
|Dr MGR Deemed University||2010|
- Editor in Advances in Natural sciences Canada, Quebec, Canada
- Editorial member in WJERT Sep2017
- Editor in Austin Environmental Science, USA
- Editor, in SCIERA Journal
- Sankaranarayanan G.,Sukumar Puhan, Jeyachandran K. and Vedaraman.K. “Experimental study of Bio diesel as Renewable Fuel for Diesel engine” Engineering Today, Journal of technological World, India, July 2003.
- Sankaranarayanan G., Sukumar Puhan, Rambrahamam.B. and Jeyachandran.K. “Performance and Emission Characteristics of Esters of Illuppai oil as Renewable fuel for diesel engine”, Journal of Current Sciences India July 2004 pp 369-372.
- Sankaranarayanan G and Jeyachandran K. “Esters of Illuppai oil as an Alternative fuel in D.I. Diesel engine- Communicated to The Journal of Institution of Engineers, Kolkatta, India June
- G, Ananda Kumar.M and Jeyachandran.K, “Analysis of a Swirl Generator Inlet valve” Published in the Hindustan Journal . Dec 2006.
- R and Sankaranarayanan.G,”Experimental Analysis for Dual fuel Engine” , National Journal of Lab Experiments. Sep2007, Vol II,pp226 – 232.Sep.2007
- R and Sankaranarayanan .G,”NonConentional Sources of Energy Potential Uses and Problems” . Electrical Installation Engineer. News letter pp21 – 23 Feb2010
- R and Sankaranarayanan.G,” Rural Electrification by Renewable Energy”, Energy and Fuel Users’ Journal pp8-12 Jan- mar 2010
- Gand Pughazvadivu.M,”Experiment Studies on a Diesel Engine using Mahua oil as fuel,”Indian Journal of Science and technology,pp 787-791, vol 3, no7,July2010, ISSN 0974-6846.
- . B,Lawrence.P, Sankaranarayanan.G, Danesh.C and Ramu.S”Analysis of Retrofitted Clutch cum Brake (CCB) Assembly.”, Indian Journal of Engineering, ISSN no2319-7757 Vol2, no 3, Jan13. by Research discovery
- S1 , Sankaranarayanan.G,’ Experimental Investigation of the blends of diesel and Esters of SimaroubaGlauca as fuel in Constant Speed DICI Engine.’ published in the Journal of Emerging technology in Mechanical Science and Engineering, pp 90-96,vol 5, special issue 1, ISSN 0976-2558on Feb2014.
- S1 , Sankaranarayanan.G“Optimisation of Engine Performance Variables Using Taguchi and Grey Relational Analysis” – The National Journal on Advances in Building Sciences and Mechanics – – ISSN-0975-7317, volume: 4,Issue: 2. P.No. 11 – 19. Oct 2013.Sathyabama University National Journal.
- R and Sankaranarayanan.G.,”Methods to minimize emission characteristics of a marine diesel engine with catalytic convertor for compliance with Marpol regulation” published in vol 14, no3,sept 2014, pp 193-207 ISSN : 0972-6055, in National Journal LAB EXPERIMENTS.
- S1 ,Sankaranarayanan.G“Performance and Combustion Analysis of Optimised H2 (as Inducted Fuel) with NSGO in Regular Diesel Engine” – Indian Streams Research Journal, Vol 4, Issue 5, June2014 P.No. 1 – 7. ISSN No: 2230 – 7850.
- R1, Sankaranarayanan.G, “ Combustion characteristics of dici engine on various injection parameters using neat lemongrass oil-diesel blends “,Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences ISSN: 0974-2115,I.F : 0.873, JCHPS Special Issue 9: April 2015 www.jchps.com Page103- 108
- PugazhvadivuMuthaiyan and Sankaranarayanan Gomathinayagam,” Combustion Characteristics of a Diesel Engine Using Propanol Diesel Fuel Blends “,in SPRINGER ,
- Inst. Eng. India Ser. C published in March 2016 ONLINE and IN JOURNAL. Karthikayan.S1 ,Sankaranarayanan.G, vasantkumar, Investigation on Reverse Characteristics of Centrifugal pump in Turbine Mode, “ Submitted for SAE Technical Note publication ,paper no 88 March 2016
- Sankaranarayanan.G., Sukumar Puhan, Vedaraman.K. Rambrahamam.B. And Jeyachandran.K. “Mahua Oil (Madhuca seed oil) Methyl ester as Bio diesel, Preparation and Emission characteristics” to Bio mass and Bio energy U.K.(Pergamann), Sep 2004.Vol 28, pp87-93
- SukumarPuhan, N. Vedaraman, G. Sankaranarayananand Boppana V. Bharat Ram, “ Performance and emission study of Mahua oil (madhucaindica oil) ethyl ester in a 4-stroke natural aspirated direct injection diesel engine • published in International Journal U.K, Renewable Energy.2005 Vol 30 – 8 pp 1269-1278.
- Sankaranarayanan.Gand Pughazvadivu.M,” Effect Of Hydrogen Enriched Air On The Performance And Emissions Of Mahua Oil Fuelled Diesel Engine” ( IJRET-15428) The International Journal Of Renewable Energy Technology (Ijret).Inder Science.
- Deepanraj.B,Lawrence.P,Sankaranarayanan.G,”Theoritical Analysis of Gas Turbine Blade by Finite Element Analysis”, Published in Scientific World, Vol9, no9, pp-29-33, July2011.
- Deepanraj.B,Lawrence.P,Sankaranarayanan.G,”Performance and emission Characteristics of Diesel Engine Fuelled with Rice bran oil Methyl Ester Blends’, Daffodil University Journal Science and TechnologyVol 7 , Issue 2, July2012
- Chandraprabu V., Sankaranarayanan., Murugesan P., Mohammed Fazil A.,(2012), “Simulation study of Water cooled Condenser in Air conditioning System”,International Conference on Advances in Mechanical, Manufacturing and Building Sciences, Vol. 1, pp. 121.
- Chandraprabu V., Sankaranarayanan., Iniyan S., Suresh S., (2013), “Performance of CuO/water Nanofluid as outer Fluid in the Tube in tube condensing unit of Air conditioner: Experimental study”, Journal of Nanofluid, American Scientific Publisher. ACCEPTED Published in July 13
- Chandraprabu V., Sankaranarayanan., Iniyan S., Suresh S., Siva V., (2013), “Heat transfer enhancement performance of Al2O3/water Nanofluid in Condensing unit of Air conditioner: Experimental study”, International Review of Mechanical Engineering.accepted after review.
- Chandraprabu V., Sankaranarayanan., Iniyan S., Suresh.S.,(2013), “Heat transfer enhancement characteristics of Al2O3/water and CuO/water Nanofluids in a tube in tube Condenser fitted with an Air conditioning system – an Experimental comparison”, Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications, ASME.
- Chandraprabu V., Sankaranarayanan., Iniyan S., Suresh S., (2013), “Performance and Environmental characteristics of R410A, R407C and R22 Refrigerants in Residential Air conditioners with Water cooled Condenser – An experimental study”, European Journal of Scientific Research. under review
- Balajee.D,Sankaranarayanan.G,Harish.P and Jeevarathinam.N,” Performance and Combustion Chracteristics of CI Engine with Variable Compression Ratio Fuelled with Pongamia and Jatropha & its Blends with Diesel”, Published in International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robatics Research (IJMERR), ISSN 2278 Vol 2,No 3,July 2013.
- G.Arunkumar,A.Santhoshkumar, M.Vivek, L.Anatha Ramen, G.Sankaranarayananand C.Danesh, “ Performance and Emission Characteristics of low heat rejection diesel engine Fuelled with rice bran oil biodiesel”, published in Advanced
- Materials Research, Vol.768(2013) pp245-249, AMR768.245. Trans Tech Publications Switzerland Sathyamoorthy.R, Sankaranarayanan.G,’Experimental investigation of performance, combustion and emission Charcteristics of Neat Lemongrass oil in DI Diesel Engine” in INPRESSCO, International journal of Current Engineering & Technology Swiss ISSN2277-4106 Global impact factor 2.52.
- V.NirmalKannan, S.DineshKumar, G.Sankaranarayanan, Analysis of Requirements for an Artificial Intervertebral Disc with Selected Mechanical Properties”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology , INPRESSCO ISSN 2277 – 4106, pp80-86 Global impact factor 2.52.
- S.DineshKumarȦ*, V.NirmalKannanḂ and G.SankaranarayananĊ,”Parameter
- Optimization of ABS-M30i Parts Produced by Fused Deposition Modeling for Minimum Surface Roughness,” International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology , Inpressco ISSN 2277 – 4106 pp93-97 Global impact factor 2.52
- S. Karthikayan and Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan,”Influence of Engine Parameters Optimization in the Neat Non-Edible Oil + LSD Fuel Combustion Analysis:Measurement of Cylinder Pressure and Heat Release at Various Loads, “published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research [IJAER] ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 9, Number 22 (2014) pp. 12741-12756.
- S. Karthikayan and Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan“Experimental Investigation on Higher Proportion Esters of SimaroubaGlauca in DI Diesel Engine” – International Journal on Design & Manufacturing Technologies. ISSN-0973-9106.volume8 :2014,Issue:1. peraccepted.Sathyabama University International Journal.
- S. Karthikayan and Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan“Comparative Test on MESG in Open Chamber Diesel Cycle Combustion Engine” – International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering.ISSN0974-5904 Paper Submitted. (Annexure – II).
- R. Sundara Raman, G. Sankara Narayanan, N. Manoharan,”Exhaust Noise Reduction Techniques in Direct Injection (D.I.) Diesel Engines,”International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. ISSN 0973-4562 Volume -9, Number 18 (2014) pp. 3949-395420.
- R. Sundara Raman,. G. Sankaranarayanan, .N.Manoharan,”Smart Memory Alloys as Structural Composites,” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 9, Number 18 (2014) pp. 3939-394821.
- K. Senthilkumar, G. Sankaranarayanan,”Investigation on environmental factors of waste plastics into oil (WPO) and its emulsion to control the emission in DI diesel engine,” published in Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Elsevier Publisher.2016(Impact factor-2.762)
- S. Karthikayan and Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan,”Green Technology Effect by Varying Injection Pressure, Timing and Compression Ratio in Constant Pressure Heat Addition Cycle by an Eco Friendly Material “,EES-14-1217R1, in Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Elsevier Publisher.2015.
- Sathyamoorthy.R, Sankaranarayanan.G,,”EFFECT OF various injection pressures and timings on emission characteristics of DI Diesel engine with Neat Lemon Grass oil –Diesel BLEND”, Published in IJAER Impact factor-1.283, ISSN no 0973-4562, Vol 10, no 19( 2015) RIP, pp 14916-14920
- Sundararaman,.R, Sankaranarayanan.G and Manoharan.R ,” Analysis of performance and emission characteristics of a diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel”, IJMET,Volume 6, Issue 10. Oct 2015 (Article ID: IJMET_06_10_010) pp 67-73.
- Sundararaman,.R, Sankaranarayanan.G and Manoharan.R Experimental investigation on emission characteristics of a marine diesel engine with catalytic convertor for compliance with marpol regulations IJMET,Volume 6, Issue 10. Oct 2015 (Article ID: IJMET_06_10_010) pp.78-93
- P. Senthilkumar, G. Sankaranarayanan,: Effect of Jatropha methyl ester on waste plastic oil fueled DI diesel engine “, Sep 2015, published in ELSEVIER (Impact factor-0.615) Journal of Energy Institute 175.
- Sathiyamoorthi R.1* and Sankaranarayanan.,”Fuel injection timings of a direct Injection diesel engine running on neat lemongrass oil-diesel blends “, international journal of automotive and mechanical engineering (ijame) issn: 2229-8649 (print); issn: 2180-1606 (online); volume 11, pp. 2348-2363, january-june 2015 ©universiti malaysia pahang doi:dx.doi.org/10.15282/ijame.11.2015.16.0197.
- Sundararaman,.R, Sankaranarayanan.G and Manoharan.R ,” Experimental investigation on exhaust noise reduction using particulate trap in direct injection (D.I.) diesel engine”, Volume 6, Issue 10. Oct 2015 (Article ID: IJMET_06_10_011)pp, 94-102.
- Sathiyamoorthi R.1* and Sankaranarayanan.,”Effect of antioxidant additives on the Performance and Emission Characteristics of a DICI engine using neat Lemongrass oil-diesel blend”, in Fuel ref no JFUE-D-15-02672R2 , vol no174 , pp89-96. 2016.
- Senthilkumar,P & Sankaranarayanan, G ‘Environmental effect of using diesel on waste plastic oil fueled in DI diesel engine’, International journal of environmental science and Technology. (under review) (Impact factor-2.190)
- Dr.S.Karthikayan, Dr.S.Ganesan, P.Vasanthakumar, Dr.G.Sankaranarayanan, M.Dinakar,” Innovative Research Trends in the Application of Thermal Barrier Metal Coating in Internal Combustion Engines “ Published in Materials Today Elsevier Journal 2016 from ICAAMM-2016
- B. Deepanraj., G. Sankaranarayanan, N. Senthilkumarand M. Pugazhvadivu “Influence ofdimethoxymethane addition on performance, emission and combustion characteristics of the diesel engine”, published in International Journal of Ambient Energy, 14th May 2016, Taylor & Francis.
- R. Sathiyamoorthi, G. Sankaranarayanan, K. Pitchandi,” Combined effect of Nanoemulsion and EGR on Combustion and Emission Characteristics of neat Lemongrass oil (LGO)-DEE-Diesel blend fuelled diesel engine ,” Paper no :ATE 9381, in Applied Thermal Engineering doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2016.10.179
- Sundararajan, K.S.KarthikayanSundararajan ,Ganesan Subbiah b , and Sankaranarayan and mathinayakam ,” Emission Estimation Of Neat Paradise Tree Oil Combustion Assisted With Superheated Hydrogen In A 4-Stroke Natural Aspirated DICI Engine “, published in thermal science: Year 2016, Vol. 20, Suppl. 4, pp. S1137-S1144
- Samuel G Mariam, and Dr.G.Sankaranarayanan,” Energy Management Study of Boiler in an Alcohol Refining Factory in Ethiopia “in Print, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development journal with ISSN(P):2249-6890 ; ISB. SN(E):2249-8001
- Deepanraj, M. Srinivas, N. Arun, G. Sankaranarayanan, and P. Abdul Salam, “Comparison Of Jatropha And Karanja Biofuels On Their Combustion Characteristics”,, https://doi.org/10.1080/15435075.2017.1328420. International journal of green energy,2017, Taylor And Francis
- S.karthikayan, G. SankaranarayananAnd Madankumar.D,” Recent Trends in Energy Conversion Using Thermoelectric Generators:Techniques and Methods”, SAE Technical Paper 2018-28-0071, July,2018
- Karthikayan, S. and Gomathinayakam Sankaranarayanan., “Combustion and Emission Behaviour Study of Non-Edible Vegetable Biofuel as Sole Fuel in Diesel Engine,” SAETechnical Paper 2018-28-0072, 2018, doi:10.4271/2018-28-0072.
- R. Sathiyamoorthi , G. Sankaranarayanan, S.B. Adhith kumaar , T.Chiranjeevi D. Dilip Kumar,”Experimental investigation on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of a single cylinder diesel engine fuelled by biodiesel derived from Cymbopogon Martinii :, Renewable Energy 132 (2019) 394e41
- R. Sasikumar1*, G. Sankaranarayanan, “A study of emission & performance characteristics of diesel engine run by dual fuel (bio diesel + acetylene gas) “. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research & Developments (JMERD) 42(1) (2019) 100-104 ISSN: 1024-1752 (Print) /doi.org/10.26480/jmerd.01.2019.100.104
- R. Sasikumar1*, G. Sankaranarayanan, “Performance And Emission Characteristis Of Diesel Engine Fuelled By Prosopis Juliflora Oil”, JETIR,2018 JETIR September 2018, Volume 5, Issue 9. www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162.
- 42. Sasikumar1*, G. Sankaranarayanan, “ A Study Of Emission & Performance Characteristics Of Diesel Engine Run By Dual Fuel (Bio Diesel + Acetylene Gas)”, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research & Developments (JMERD) 42(1) (2019) 100-104. ISSN: 1024-1752 (Print), DOI:http://doi.org/10.26480/jmerd.01.2019.100.104
- R. Sasikumar1*, G. Sankaranarayanan,” Performance And Emission Studies On Di Diesel Engine Fuelled By Prosopis Juliflora Bio Diesel With Hydrogen As Dual Fuel” SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants communicated ref no JFL-2019-0003.
- R. Sasikumar, G. Sankaranarayanan& R. Karthikeyan 2020. Investigation characteristics of prosopis juliflora biodiesel blended with diesel fuel in a DI diesel engine, Australian Journal of Mechanical Engineering, ISSN: 1448-4846 (Print) 2204-2253 (Online),Apr 2020,pp 1-6,WOS, Taylor and Francis, Impact factor-0.96.
- R.Sasikumar, G.Sankaranarayanan2019.” Investigation on utilization of biogas & Prosopis juliflora biodiesel in dual fuel mode in a single cylinder DI diesel Engine “2019. Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research) Volume XI, Issue XI, November-2019 ISSN NO: 0039-3347, pp 16-27.,WOS, Impact factor-4.91
R. Sathiyamoorthi, G. Sankaranarayanan, B. Nithin Siddharth and M. V. Natarajan “Effect of Alumina Nanoparticles on Performance and Emission Study of DICI Engine Fuelled by Cymbopogon Flexuosus” Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020. Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering by Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1124-0_3. Pp 29 -42
. Danesh D, Venkatesan.K, Shusheel Jai KriShnan & Sankaranarayanan.G.” Role of Combustion derived Magnesia nanoflakes on the combustion, emission and functional characteristics of diesel engine susceptible to Palmoil biodiesel- deiesl Blend,”Journal of Thermal science and Technology, Bulletin of JSME. Paper no : 20-00462, Vol 16No2, March.2021. [DOI : 10.1299/jitst.2021jtst0025]
R. Sathiyamoorthi , G. Sankaranarayanan,Dinesh babu Munusamy &Yuvarajan Devarajan,”Experimental Studey of Spray analysis for Palmorosa biodiesel – Diesel blends in constant volume chamber” in Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy published in 2nd June 2021[ doi1.1002/ep13696.Wiley publications
- R. Sathiyamoorthi , G. Sankaranarayanan,Mani venkatraman, Dinesh babu Munusamy &Rajendran Ravisankar, “ Environment friendly fuel Cymbopogon Flexuosus : analysis of Fuel properties, Performance and emission parameters of a direct Injection Compression Ignition research engine; Pubished in May 2021 wiley publication online library/ DOI/10.1002/HTJ.22194.
R. Sathiyamoorthi, G. Sankaranarayanan, Mani Venkatraman, Jayaseelan Veera sundaram & Sivakumar .K“Analysis of optimising injection parameters and EGR for DICI engine performance powered by lemongrass oil using Box–Behnken (RSM) modelling”Received 18 Aug 2021, International Journal of Ambient Energy, Taylor & Francis. Accepted 06 Dec 2021, posted online: 20 Dec2021, Published online: 09 Jan 2022 https://doi.org/10.1080/01430750.2021.2019111
Sathiyamoorthi Ramalingam , G Sankaranarayanan, S Senthil , R.A Rohith and R Santosh Kumar,” Effect of Cerium oxide nanoparticles derived from biosynthesis of Azadirachta indica on stability and performance of a research CI engine powered by DieselLemongrass oil blends,” PUBLISHED in journal Energy & Environment 1–23: sagepub.com/journals-permissions DOI: 10.1177/0958305X221077386 journals.sagepub.com/home/eae : I.F =2.94
Ganesan R, Dr.G.Sankaranarayanan, Dr.M.Pradeep Kumar, and Dr.V.K.Bupesh Raja,” “Vibration-Based Condition Monitoring of a Tractor Radiator using Machine Vision System”, published in International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology. Volume 70 Issue 1, 283-290, January, 2022 ISSN: 2231 –5381. Doi /IJETT-V70I1P233. Scopus. I.F 0.235.
- . P.Senthilkumar, Dr.G.Sankaranarayanan, Sathishkumar and Manigandan, “Characteristion of Waste Plastic oil by Fourier Transform Infra red Spectroscopy and gas Chromotography Mass Spctroscophy.”, Journal of Science and Technology, ISSN 2464-5660, Vol 7, Issue 2 Mar- April2022, DOI: https//doi.org/10.46243/jst.2022/v7.io2pp270-280 published in 30/4/2022.
- Ganesan R, Dr.G.Sankaranarayanan, Dr.M.Pradeep Kumar, and Dr.V.K.Bupesh Raja“Vibration-Based Condition Monitoring of a Tractor Radiator using Machine Vision System “International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology ISSN: 2231 – 5381 /doi:10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V70I1P233 ©2022 Seventh Sense Research Group® Volume 70 Issue 1, 283-290, January, 2022.
- SANKARANARAYANAN and JEYACHANDRAN K. “Investigation on the effect of fuel injection pressure using diesel Mahua Oil Blends for performance and emission in Diesel Engines”, International Mechanical engineering conference (imec-2004) at Kuwait, December 5-8, 2004.
- , G. Balasubramanian and Jeyachandran K.“ Mahua Oil,Diesel blends as fuel in D.I. Diesel engines-performance and emission:. 7th APISCEU at Hongkong, December 15-17,2004.
- G and Jeyachandran.K,“Use Of Hydrogen and Vegetable Oil as Dual Fuel in a DI Diesel Engine”, communicated to 14th ISME 2005 an International conference at Delhi College of Engg on 12-14, Dec 2005.
- M, Sankaranarayanan.G and Jeyachandran.K, “Combustion and
- Performance Characteristics of a Diesel Engine Using Blends of Vegetable Frying Oil and Diesel”, 14thISME 2005 an International conference to be conducted at Delhi College of Engg on 12-14, Dec 2005
- M, Sankaranarayanan.G and Jeyachandran.K,“Clean and Green Fuel – Esters of MI Oil as Fuel in Diesel Engines ”, ICCTEM an Internationalconference to be conducted at Pondicherry Engg on 4-7 Jan 2007.
- Kannan, P.Lawrence,G.Sankaranarayanan,B.Deepanraj,” Analysis of Preheated Palm Crude Oil,Palm Oil Methyl Ester And Its Blends As Fuel In Diesel Engine Performance Evaluation GTME – 107 International Conference on Green Technology in. Engineering…March29-30 ICGTEAS2013 in APEC,Melmaruvathur.
- M, Sankaranarayanan.G and Jeyachandran.K,” Effect of Increasing the fuel Injection Pressure on the Performance of Mahua oil Fuelled Diesel Engine “, Presented in GESIS2010 International conference at Hotel Ambassador, Bangkok, Thailand. On 25- 27th Nov 2010.
- Anbarasu, Sankaranarayanan.G and Pavithra,” Design & Development of Cooling Condensation Process by Using Humidity in the Air”, International Conf on Thermal Energy and Environment( INCOTEE-2011) 24-26th March, 2011 in Kalasalingam University, Krishnan koil, Page no239.
- S1 ,Sankaranarayanan.G,’ Investigation of the blends of diesel and Esters of SimaroubaGlauca as fuel in Constant Speed DICI Engine.International conference ICBDM – 2014, Noorul Islam University, 28th Feb 2014.Vol – 5, Spl. Issue – 1, P.No. 90 – 96. ISSN No. : 0976 – 2558.
- R, Sankaranarayanan.G,’Experimental investigation of performance, combustion and emission Charcteristics of Neat Lemongrass oil in DI Diesel Engine” presented in the Intl conf. ICDMM2014 in Trinity college PUNE on 9/1/2014
- Kalivarathan and Sankaranarayanan.G,” Fluid dynamics simulation studies of Flow Charcteristics for Preparation of Mixture towards better Combustion and Performance by using StarCd Software” presented in the International Conf ICAT2014 in Trinity College of Engg,Pune on 9/1/2014 and got best paper award .
- Kalivarathan and Sankaranarayanan.G,’ optimisation of transesterification Prameters for Extracting Biodiesel from Neem oil,” presented in the International Conf ICAT2014 in Trinity College of Engg,Pune on 9/1/2014
- Dineshlumar, Sankaranarayanan.G, & V.Nirmalkumar, Parameter optimization of ABS-M30i parts produced by Fused Deposition Modelling for Minimum SurfaceRoughness,” ” presented in the Intl conf. ICDMM2014 in Trinity college PUNE on 9/1/2014
- Nirmalkumar & Sankaranarayanan.G,”Analysis of requirements for an Artificial Intervertebral Disc with Selected Mechanical Properties “, presented in the Intl conf. ICDMM2014 in Trinity college PUNE on 9/1/2014
- Karthikayan, Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan, ‘ Experimental Investigation of the Blends of Diesel and Esters of SimaroubaGlauca as Fuel in Constant Speed DICI Engine” – International conference ICBDM – 2014, Noorul Islam University, 28th Feb 2014
- Karthikayan, Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan, ‘Comparative Test on MESG in Open Chamber Diesel Cycle Combustion Engine” – International Conference on Modeling Optimization and Computing (ICMOC 2014), Islam University, 10th – 11th April 2014.
- Karthikayan, Dr. G. Sankaranarayananand, R.Karthikeyan“Green Technology Effect of Injection Pressure, Timing and Compression Ratio in Constant Pressure Heat Addition Cycle by an Eco Friendly Material” – International conference ICGTEPC – 2014, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappallai – 620 015, 27th – 29th September 2014, L140, P.No. 89.
- Karthikayan, Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan“Effect on Combustion and Emission in Constant Pressure Heat Addition using Vegetable Oil and Hydrogen Aspiration” –10th IRF International conference, IRAJ Research Forum, 8th June 2014. Vol – 1, P.No. 42 – 47. ISBN No. 978 – 93 – 84209 – 26 – 1.
- Karthikayan, Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan,”Effect on Combustion and Emission in Constant Pressure Heat Addition using Vegetable Oil and Hydrogen Aspiration” – 10th IRF International conference, 8th June 2014.conducted in Hotel Hilton, Chennai.
- Karthikayan, Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan“Analysis of Air Intake System of Turbo Charged Diesel Engines” – International conference FAME – 2010, Sathyabama University, 25th – 27th Nov, 2010. Vol – 1, P.No. 175 – 178. ISBN No. 978 – 1 – 4244 – 9082 – 0/10.
- D,Sankaranarayanan.G, K.Saiprasath,”Experimental investigation on The performance and combustion characteristics of a vcr-ci engine fuelled with biodiesel-diesel blends” presented and published in the proceedings of the international conference iset 2015 in trinity college of engg, pune, paper no “icesd2015 page no 215 – 223 on 11th and 12 feb 2015
- Karthikayan, Dr. G. Sankaranarayanan” Significance of High Calorific Gaseous Fuel Hydrogen ( H2 ) and High Viscous Non Edible Oil fuelled in Direct Injection Compression Ignition Engine : Investigation of Combustion Performance and Emission” Paper no ME 1004, AETSD 2015 on 6th March 2015.
- D,Sankaranarayanan.G,K Saiprashanth“Optimization of a stationary Vcr–ci engine fuelled with dunaliella salina oil and corn oil using taguchi approach” ME1005 ,AETSD 2015 on 6th March 2015.
- Sasikumar, G.Sankaranarayanan, T.Ganapathy2020. Performance and Emission Studies on DI Diesel Engine Fuelled by Prosopis Juliflora Bio Diesel with Hydrogen as Dual Fuel, 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Automobile & Mechanical Engineering (FAME 2020), Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India
- Sasikumar, G.Sankaranarayanan,T.Ganapathy2019. “Investigation Effects of Nano Metal Oxide Blended Prosopis Juliflora Biodiesel on DI Engine” International Journal of Science, Engineering and Management (IJSEM)(International conference) Vol 4, Issue 12, December 2019, ISSN (Online) 2456 -1304, pp 13-17, Impact factor-2.7
- , Sukumar Puhan,Rambrahamam.B and Jeyachandrank.“Investigation of Mahua methyl esters as Renewable Fuel for Diesel Engine: presented in the XVIII National conference on IC engines and Combustion, at Trivandrum, India, Dec 17-19, 2003.
- Sankaranarayanan, Sukumar Puhan,Rambrahamam.B and Jeyachandran K. “Emission studies on D.I. Diesel Engine using esters of Mahua Oil as fuel” Natonal Level Workshop on recent advances in Automotive Technology, in BHUIT, Varanasi, India (e.Journal) Jan 16-18,2004
- Sankaranarayanan, Sampath S. and Jeyachandran K.,“Experimental, ”Heat Release Analysis from In-cylinder pressure data”, All India conference on Advances in mechanical engineering,SriVenkateswara University, Tirupathi pp B79-82, August 20-21,
- G, J. Jayaraj, K. Jayachandran, “ Performance and Emission Studies on Di Diesel Engine Using Madhuca Indica Oil and Hydrogen Enriched Air “ accepted and to be presented in the XIX NCICEC at Annamalai University, Chidambaram during 21-23, DEC 2005.
- G, Ananda Kumar.Mand Jeyachandran.K, “Analysis of Swirl Generator Inlet valve” presented in the XIX NCICEC at Annamalai University, Chidambaram during 21-25, DEC 2005.
- E., Sankaranarayanan.G andJeyachandran.K, “Performance and Emission Studies of Diesel Fuel Blend with Oxygenated Agent”, accepted and to be presented in the XIX NCICEC at Annamalai University, Chidambaram during 21-25, DEC 2005.
- Ganesan B,Sankaranarayanan.G and K,“Performance and Emission Studies of 2-Ethoxy Ethyl Acetate as a Blend Component with Diesel in to Diesel Engine System”, accepted and to be presented in the XIX NCICEC at Annamalai University, Chidambaram during 21-25, DEC 2005.
- G and Jeyachandran.K,” Performance And Emission Studies on D.I Diesel Engine Using Esters of Nonedible Mahua oil “, presented in the workshop on Alternative Fuel in TPGIT, Vellore on 23,rdSep. 2005.
- M, Sankaranarayanan.G and Jeyachandran.K,“ Hydrogen and Non .edible vegetable oil as Dual fuel for DI Diesel Engine”, NCCEE an Nationalconference on Environmental Conservation conducted at BITS,Pilani on Sep 1-3, 2006
- R.V.,Sankaranarayanan.G and Kannan.M, “ The Performance and Emissions of a Direct Injection Diesel Engine Fuels Diesel,Ethanol- Diesel and Ethanol’, ETAM2010 a National Conf.in KLN College of Engineering, Madurai on 22-23,April 2010.
- S. andSankaranarayanan.G,”Finite Element Analysis of Inlet Manifold of an IC Engine”, N-2010-D04-04to be presented in a National Conf in RajalakshmiEngg College, Thandalam, in July 2010
- R1, Pugazhvadivu.M2, Sankaranarayanan.G,” Effects of Egr And Dpf- A Solution To Meet Bs IV “ N-2010-E04-16. presented in a National Conf in RajalakshmiEngg College, Thandalam, in July 2010
- DeepanRaj,G.Sankaranarayanan,C.Dhanesh,P.Lawrence,” Performance Test of Ic Engine Using Diesel- Palm Oil Methyl Ester Blends”, Proceedings pp no241-244 Presented In Era2011 National Conference on23rd march 2011 in Velammal Engg College, Chennai.
- Vijayan, C.Dhanesh andSankaranarayanan,” Performance and emission evaluation of diesel Camphor blended fuel “, Presented in national conference on 21st march Recent trends in Mechanical Engineering by GKM Engg College, Chennai.
- Venkatesan, M.kannan, G. Sangaranarayanan, “Experimental Studies On Diesel Engine Using A Fuel From Tyre Pyrolysis “Presented in the National Conference On Recent Trends In Automobile Engineering(NCRTAE’11) “ pp 42-45 on February 9,2011 at S.A.Engineering College, Chennai
- V, Nadanakumar.V, Sankaranarayanan.G,” Experimental Investigation on the Performance & Emission of DI Diesel engine Using Eucalyptus & Diesel in Dual fuel mode”,(Paper No N-2010-E01-18) in the National Conf. on Automotive Technology, NCAATon 15-16th July2010 in RajalakshmiEngg College, Thandalam, in July 2010.
- S,Sankaranarayanan.G,” Performance study of DI diesel engines with Diesel Additives”, in the National Conf. on Automotive Technology, NCAATon 15- 16th July2010 in RajalakshmiEngg College, Thandalam, in July 2010.
- T,Sankaranarayanan.G andPavitra.S,” Design and Devleopement of Cooling Condensation Process by using Humidity in the Air”, Presented in the International Conf Proceedings of [ INCOTEE-2011] ON Thermal Energy and Environment, by Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil,page 239, in June2011.
- S, Sankaranarayanan.G,Ganapathy.T,” Engine performance and Optimisation Parameters for Jatropha Methy Ester Conversion,” Proceedings of the National conf on Extreme Engineering & Technological Advancements XETA2010 page131-135on 21-22nd May 2010
- S. and Sankaranarayanan.G,“Numerical Analysis of Inlet Manifold of an IC Engine” – National conference NCRTMIE – 2010, Sathyabama University, 09th – 10thApl 2010. Vol – 1, 118 – 124.
- R, Sankaranarayanan.G,,”Performance, Emission and Engine Compatibilty of Compression Ignition Engine Using Non-Edible Oil : A Review”, Proceeding of the ERA 2012, National Conference on Emerging Resesrach Advances in Mechanical Sciences at VelammalEngg College, Ambattur, in pp 177-183. on 23rd March 2012,
- karthikayan,.G.Sankaranarayanan,” Investigation on Use of Untreated Vegetable Oil as Fuel in Diesel Engine”, Proceedings of the IEEE National Conference on Recent Advances n Mechanical Engineering (RAME-2014),pp63-76 on Feb 07, 2014 Saveetha School of Engineering, Saveeetha University, Chennai-60210
- karthikayan,.G.Sankaranarayanan,”Effect on Heat Release Ignition Delay and Peak Pressure in Combustion Characteristics of Zero Accelerated Diesel Engine Using MEPT as Fuel” – National Conference NCTIME – 2014, MGR University, Paper ID : TE_124, 4th April 2014.
- Experimentation on the Performance and Emission of NSGO FAME in a DI Diesel Engine – National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology (NCRTET 2014), St. Joseph Institute of Technology, 5th April 2014.
For Online Grievance : email@example.com