PRE INCUBATION CENTRE@JEC
To create a vibrant innovation and incubation ecosystem that contributes to nation building by sustaining students entrepreneurial flame, transmuting them into self resilient and high quality technical human resources.
To create and develop entrepreneurial opportunities for students, and Faculty, augmented through institutional infrastructure, learning interventions and strategic capabilities.
The main objectives of the Incubation centre are as follows:
- To encourage and promote innovation and assist start-up companies by establishing and providing physical infrastructure
- To provide incubation services to innovation and start-up companies by facilitating technology and management consulting services and guidance.
- To conduct entrepreneurial activities and create culture of innovation and entrepreneurship leading to technology-based start-ups.
THE THRUST AREAS:
- Informationand Communication Technology Services
- SoftwareSolutions & Computing
- Instrumentation and control
- Electrical and Electronics
- Robotics and Machine Learning
- IOT based Agricultural Technology
- Automobile Technology
- Civil& Infrastructure
- Textile Technology
- Structural Engineering
- Healthand medical informatics
- Aerospace Technology etc.
Areas for Incubation is not limited to above, any innovative idea from any area will be eligible as per permission of JIC Incubation cell
|Dr. S. Rajendran||Principal||+91-9551329915|
MSME COMMITTEE VISIT@JEC