Inter – departmental initiative
There has been an aggressive restructuring of our educational offerings through inter-departmental collaboration. The college faculty partner with the School of Business and designs many programmes to provide opportunities for engineering students to achieve competitive advantage in the work place. These hybrid or bridge programmes are brought to light through involvement with franchises, recognized leadership, premier businesses, prominent sponsors, dynamic media and vibrant industrial base.
Following are the hybrid/bridge programmes:
- Engineering Management.
- Technology Management.
- Telecommunication Management.
- Knowledge Management.
- Information and Image Management.
- Facilities Engineering Management.
- Logistics Engineering Management.
- Management and Marketing of Textiles.
- Clothing Technology and Fashion Management.