About the Department
The Department of Computer Applications was started in the year 1997. The department offers three year MCA Course. The department has a team of highly qualified, dedicated and motivated faculty and well equipped laboratories. The department aim is to provide the students with a perfect blend of intellectual and practical experiences that helps them to serve our society and address a variety of needs. The department plan academic courses and projects to endow students with the ability to apply knowledge of developing the software, and the capability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams, providing leadership and technical expertise. Project topics focus on Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing and Networking.
To create technically knowledgeable students with the best of teaching, learning, moral and entrepreneur leadership qualities in the minds of the young fabrics of this great Nation.
To develop employable software developing graduates with knowledge, skills and ethics; provide them with the professional and soft skills necessary to lead a successful career.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- Graduates will adopt ethical attitude and exhibit effective skills in communication, management, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Graduates become entrepreneurs in Software Engineering sector and Application development.
- Graduates can identify and define engineering problems, conduct experiments and investigate to analyze and interpret data to arrive at substantial conclusions.
- To achieve 100% results.
- To improve the placement of our students.
- To create an environment & ambience suitable for research.