- All senior staffs are acquired PhD degree specialization in Computer Science and Engineering and they also guiding PhD scholars.
- All staffs in junior cadre are guided by the senior staff and doing their research in their specialization.
- Participated and own many achievements in Symposium and conferences. They guide students to participate in state/national level symposia and contests.
- The faculties are well talented and conducting technical seminars / conferences in national or international level.
- The faculties published many papers in leading journals and magazines at international level.
Career Guidance Cell
The career guidance cell of Department of Computer Science and Engineering provides relevant academic and career information to enable Students to make informed decisions along the way. Our focus is to provide learning/training opportunities in the areas of academic, career and personal/ social development and to prepare students to meet their future challenges. The following are the major activities of the cell
- To conduct a survey among students on their career options.
- To organize programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- To provide available updated information about jobs /positions/opportunities.
- To conduct career development seminars and workshops.
- To mobilize resources for needy students to apply for jobs.
- To organize lectures on career development by subject experts for students.
- To train the students in personality development and communication skills.